E-Bill Courier does not, based on applicable legislation, in any case undertake the transportation of the following:
- Narcotic substances
- Pollutive, corrosive & poisonous substances
- Flammable, explosive & radioactive material
- Types or parts of weaponry
- Biological material
- Pornographic material
- Insufficiently packaged fragile items
- Perishable foods
- Activated bank cards
- Fixed and mobile timecards
- Gold in whatever form
- Gold watches
- Precious stones and metals
- Works of Art
- Non-reproducible documents or items (e.g. correspondence/films/videos of personal value, stamps, lottery tickets, antiques) and
- General items for which transportation is prohibited by international treaties or Organizations (IATA, ICAO) and/or the regulations of European Community and/or National legislation.
The envelope’s/parcel’s Sender is obliged to solemnly declare that the order does not include any of the aforementioned items when they place their signature during envelope/parcel collection by an E-Bill Courier employee.
E-Bill Courier does not, based on applicable legislation, undertake the transportation of the following items unless the customer has secured the content before the shipment:
- Sufficiently packaged fragile items of great or special value
- Νon-reproducible documents or objects (for instance correspondence, film, videos, stamps, lotteries)
- Items/ Documents on which Intellectual Property rights exist or are incorporated
- Special cultivation plants or plants of special value
The envelope’s/parcel’s Sender is obliged to solemnly declare that the order includes one or some of the aforementioned items when they place their signature during envelope/parcel collection by an E-Bill Courier employee as also that the Sender has already insured envelope’s/parcel’s content.
E–Bill Courier may -at its sole discretion- undertake the transportation of the following items only after Sender’s written notification to E–Bill about the envelope’s/parcel’s content and only if the transportation is about to be processed within the Attica region and the items to be sent meet all legal requirements.
- Butane Canisters for Lighters, Oxygen Containers
- Hair Dyes, Perm Hair Solutions
- Pesticides, Biological Samples
- Radioactive Substances
- Pacers, Fire Detectors
- Lithium Batteries and Liquid Substances
- Colognes, Spray Deodorants
In case the Company is requested to transport any envelope/parcel in breach of the above, the Company reserves every right to claim compensation and initiate any necessary legal action in case of damage or injury of the Company or of Company’s personnel or of any third party.
Solely responsible for the content of the envelope or parcel to be sent is the client and/or the Sender. Company may deny handling the proposed transport in case it is properly informed by the client or the Sender regarding the content of the envelope or parcel to be sent. Furthermore, Company may, without being obliged, to inspect the item to be sent and deny handling the proposed transport at its sole discretion.
Every transport is based on client’s and/or Sender’s statement, which must be completed as agreed in the present Agreement and according to the provisions of the relevant legislation.